Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Guys in Camo

This is a rare moment. I just had to make them pose for me. As you can tell, Bradley (with his head turned) is none too happy to be caught wearing camo! That is why it was a rare moment! This is damaging to his skater- dude reputation so don't tell anyone...chuckle, chuckle. In the end, he had to obey his Mother and face the camera. I think I forgot to tell them to smile! Aren't they handsome Southern Gentlemen-well except for Bryce with the banana hanging out of his mouth!
Yep,we have our work cut out for us with the youngest.

And here is my little princess, Reese. WHAT? Is she in camo too? Shhh....don't tell her MOTHER!

Now that Uncle "B" will have her in camo AND out hunting with him soon. We are going to have to keep an eye out on those two.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh so cute, all of them well handsome, hunks, looks good!

krackerjap said...

oh brother.

Sharon said...

I think guys in general don't like their pics taken. LOL!

Reece is a cutie!