Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

Now somebody has done my Baby Girl wrong!! Just look at that little face!! I can see real tears!! All I can say is it's a good thing this Nonna (Grandma) wasn't around. If you look closely you can see a tiny earring in Reese's right ear. Yep, Mommy went and had my baby... errr....her baby's ears pierced. Brooke has been talking about doing it for a while. I thought this picture sums up Reese's opinion of the whole ordeal. Actually, she only cried for a minute and then she was fine. I really can't complain too much. After all, I did the same thing to Brooke when she was 3 months old. Funny how time changes things though. At my age now, I wouldn't be able to take my baby to get her ears pierced. I just couldn't stand it. I guess that means I am "mellowing" doesn't it? That is the great thing about Grand-parenthood. Monroe and I don't have to do the discipline. Brooke and Ricky are awesome parents and they do not shy away from correcting their little ones. Luke, however, loves a good challenge and somedays (I think Brooke would say most days) Mom and Dad are so happy when bedtime rolls around!

It will be okay Reesie Cup. Nonna will take you out for an ice cream and make it all better!!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Awww...you're a good Nonna. :)

Unknown said...

funny how time your enemy or friend, changes our opinions on things? i agree with you. miss you and those sweet babies!

Boysaplenty!! said...

I miss you too, Kay. Isn't it about time for another visit? You are going to be too busy soon with your store opening!

Boysaplenty!! said...

Thanks Sharon! You are going to LOVE being a G'ma!