Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Website

I am a proud momma and proud momma's just have to share with the whole world when they are proud of their child/children.....right???

Well my first-born, Brooke, now officially has a website for her photography business and I would like to invite you to go and take a peek if you haven't already done so. I was (am) very impressed but my opinion may be slightly biased! The photo below is just a sample of her work. Here is the link: http://brookescottphotography.com

If you ever find yourself in need of a photographer, please keep her in mind. The Lord is so good and she has been able to stay home with her babies while maintaining a photography business. She is a busy mommy!

Brooke and Brent, my second-born, have worked together on several weddings now. Brent loves photography as well and is currently in college majoring in Communication Arts. Imagine that, two photographers in my family and how long has it been since we have had family pictures taken? Many years ago is the answer to that question!! I guess trying to photograph your own family is probably harder than photographing someone else's family. No matter! I am ready for a family photo session!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Yes! Brooke needs to photograph your whole family together!