Friday, October 2, 2009

Too Cute!

How about this little face to brighten your day? This should bring a smile to anyone! I made Luke a peanut butter and marshmallow (fluff) sandwich and then I went about my chores in the kitchen. A few moments later I turned around and this is what I saw. I had a good laugh and ran to get the camera! I believe he really enjoyed that snack! It was the first time he had ever had a peanut butter and fluff sandwich and if his Mommy has any say-so in the matter it will be his last for a long time.

However, when he is at Nonna's house he can have a peanut butter and fluff sandwich anytime he likes ;-)
And that, dear friends, is what Nonna's (Grandmothers) are for, RIGHT???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think being a grandmother will be fun!!! Thanks for making me smile today!
grace and peace,
julie

Unknown said...

that is so cute. he really is the sweetest thang!