Saturday, January 3, 2009

It Must Be In The Blood


In December of 2008 my nephew, Mark, graduated from the Florida Highway Patrol Academy. He is an awesome nephew with a very bright future. I was not able to attend the graduation which makes me very sad. I would love to have been there along side his family. Isn't he handsome!


But this is only part of the story. My brother, Ron, is a Lieutenant for FHP where he works as an Equipment, Compliance and Testing Officer. John, his older son, graduated from FHP in June of 2005. So, Mark completed the family FHP force! Unless the ladies in the family are feeling a little "law enforcement" in their blood...Rhonda? Karen? ; )Here is my dear family from left to right, my niece Rhonda, my nephew Mark, my brother Ron, my nephew John, and my sister-in-law Karen. I don't have a picture of my nephews' sweet wives, Laura and Veronica, but I am sure they were there for the celebration also. This was such a special day!
I am so proud of my nephews and brother. They have worked hard to achieve their goal and they are men with outstanding character! And hey, if I ever get stopped by a FHP I can throw a few names around. Who knows, it may help me out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well i need their last name, if i am going to "throw" their names around, ha. i too would be very proud, what an honor!

krackerjap said...

Dont worry. It doesnt work. Every ticket I have ever received (my fault or not:) was a stinking trooper.