Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Good News!

I am so happy and excited for my niece, Rhonda and her husband, Neal. I got a phone call a few weeks ago from Rhonda. It was a phone call I have been waiting to receive for a long time. Rhonda has been very patient in waiting on the Lord to bring the right man into her life and her dreams have come true. I have not had the privilege of meeting Neal yet but I hope to get to see both of them during the Christmas holidays! And now for the long awaited news....they are having a baby!!! We are so very happy for the newlyweds!!

And more good news from the Castleberry family. My nephew, John and his sweet wife, Veronica are also having a baby!!! This is such exciting news as well!! I know my brother and sister-in-law are just as excited as these two couples. They will be blessed with not one but two precious grandbabies to hold in just a few short months!

Children are a blessing and gift from the Lord!

3 comments:

krackerjap said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
Now, how can we convince Laura? :)

Unknown said...

that is good news, babies are always good news but in their own timing right krackerjap!

KayCee said...

Nana and Graddaddy are very excited about the grandchildren. Of course, little ones always need loving Aunties and Uncles to spoil them rotten, right Laura?