Monday, June 29, 2009

She has a name!!


Mom and Dad finally made the very important decision of naming our little sweetie. Actually she has had a name for a couple of days-I have just been too busy to blog about it. So sorry. She is officially REESE ELIZABETH! The other name up for debate was Ava Clare. Personally, I love both names but around here Ava is such a common name. Mommy wanted her little girl to have a not so common name so Reese was chosen. Little Reese definitely has her days and nights mixed up and Brooke is exhausted. Other than that both mommy and baby are doing great! Reese looks exactly like Brooke when she was a newborn!! It brings back so many memories for me!
Parker is very serious about his little sister. He wakes up every morning and is so happy to see her. It is amazing to me how much he understands! Last night Poppa was aggravating Parker by giving Reese kisses. Parker kept pushing his Poppa back and telling him "No dat my kisses". After a few minutes of this Parker finally pointed at the front door and told his Poppa "You go work!!" It was a moment that we wished we would have had a video camera going!!
More pictures to come. Brooke wants to do a photo shoot soon. I'll be sure to get those posted.
Gotta run-I need my "baby fix" for today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

she is gorgeous and really, you could have her in blue and she still would no doubt look like a girl, she is just so girly!!that is so cute about parker. he really has an interesting thought process, haha. can't wait for our photo shoot