Monday, March 30, 2009

Congratulations Rhonda and Neal!!


A HUGE Congratulations is in order for my precious niece, Rhonda and her fiance, Neal.
In December she was surprised with an engagement proposal from the love of her life. We are all so happy for Rhonda and Neal! Rhonda is an example I am proud to have my children watch first hand. You see, Rhonda has been a Godly young woman. She has waited on the Lord to send the right man into her life. She has been patient and the wait has seemed endless and very lonely at times. But God is faithful and in His timing He has allowed two of His children to meet. They even lived a few states apart and their paths still crossed thanks to some very dear friends.
And Rhonda was quick to tell me that this wonderful man was worth the long wait! What blessings the Lord has for his faithful followers. This brings to my mind an old hymn, "Trust Me, Try Me, Prove Me saith the Lord of Hosts and a blesssing, unmeasured blessing I will pour out on thee. I think that sums it up nicely.
These two will have a private, small ceremony on April 4th. Then at a later date they will have a larger gathering for the renewal of their vows. I am so excited as I watch to see what the Lord has in store for these two! I love you Rhonda and I can't wait to meet Neal.
Aunt Pam ;-)

3 comments:

krackerjap said...

AND how come I do not know anything about this????

Unknown said...

that is such wonderful news. you are always happy when you see the Lord work in very apparent ways.

is the niece of your brother in jax?q

Sharon said...

How is Bryce's arm? And how's the beekeeping coming along?