Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Special Mother's Day Wish

Our family has so much to be thankful for this Mother's Day. We have been blessed beyond measure with answered prayer!! My niece, Rhonda, was able to take her beautiful baby boy home from the hospital this week. I can't think of a better Mother's Day gift, can you? This little fellow entered the world 10 weeks early at a little over 2 lbs. He has had a tough battle but with a will to live, the prayers of many, and a mother's loving touch he has reached 4 lbs and 6 oz. Way to go Cameron!!

Here is a picture of Mommy and Cameron just prior to leaving the hospital. He has grown so much! I can't wait to hold that little guy and give him lots of kisses!!

An especially heart-felt Mother's Day wish goes out to you, "RhondaBerry"!! I love you dearly and I will continue to pray for Cameron to grow stronger each day!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

This is so sweet! I watched the Duggars special tonight as they took little Josie home. It is so amazing how much these little babies fight to live. Cameron is so precious and I know Rhonda will make a wonderful mother!!!!

Unknown said...

in my 1,000 gratitudes. miracle of life. many hrs at the hospital. babies hunger for droplets of life giving milk!1 oz dirty baby onesies.so many thank you's!easter to show resurrection in what we think was dead xoxoxox